Friday, March 20, 2009

Intermission from Passover Preparation


I'm not entirely sure what overcame me, but last night I decided to try a food processor (easy!) challah recipe that I'd come across quite some time ago.  I used to bake bread, challah & bagels a long time ago, but realized that the bakery really did a better job, and gave it up.

Anyway, it was a super simple recipe, no hand kneading required, and gave instructions for an overnight rise.  

Here are the results - I'll let you know about the taste next week.

Shabbat shalom,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. For the record - my kid loved it - and it was super simple

    If anyone's interested in the recipe, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Yes Hi, your recipes seem wonderful,I was wondering if you had any great frozen dessert recipes?
    Thank you
    ~Gaby~

    ReplyDelete

Search for more recipes and ideas.....



Need help with menu planning?

Need household organization advice?

Want to be notified when new items are posted?


E-mail me at deb@debsdelicacies.com



Followers