Thursday, September 17, 2009
Shana Tova to All
I extend wishes of health, happiness, joy and peace to all in the coming year.
May the coming year bring each of us what we need. Differentiate your "needs" and "wants" then if your needs are taken care of, any "wants" you get are icing on the cake!
Shana Tovah U'metukah
Need help with menu planning?
Need household organization advice?
Want to be notified when new items are posted?
E-mail me at email@example.com
- Dairy Sukkot Dinner
- Recipes by Request - Frozen Peanut Butter Mousse C...
- Recipes by Request - Meringues
- Shana Tova to All
- Apple Walnut Cake
- Rosh Hashanah Menus - 2009/5770
- Finally ! Organized for Rosh Hashana
- Chocolate Cherry Crazy Cake
- Success - Amazing Barbecued Brisket
- From Summer to Fall - Barbecue Brisket
- ▼ September (10)