Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Time to Make the Challah

This past shabbat, we were invited to friends for lunch and the hostess had made challahs. It was very impressive. And as much as I (and my guys) love Zomicks challahs, it was sufficiently impressive to inspire me to buy yeast yesterday. So Thursday night, I'm going to give it a try, with a recipe that calls for the last rise to be overnight in the refridgerator.

My requirements to make this a regular process are that it takes no more than half an hour on Thursday night, and another twenty minutes Friday morning.

Just in case though, I'll get the Zomicks on Friday anyway.

I'll let you know, and if it works, and it's simple, I'll post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for more recipes and ideas.....



Need help with menu planning?

Need household organization advice?

Want to be notified when new items are posted?


E-mail me at deb@debsdelicacies.com



Followers