Monday, January 23, 2006

Parshat Vaera - 28 Tevet - January 27-28

This parsha has a very "pesach" feel about it, so it's back to matzoh balls in the chicken soup this week.

Luckily, I have 3 quarts of soup in the freezer left from two weeks ago. The rest of my menu for this week is absolutly NOT Pesach.

Friday Night Dinner
Chicken Soup with Matzah Balls

Honey Mustard Chicken
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Garlic Broccoli
Baked Sweet Potatoes

If we end up with company, I'll add Roast Beef and Twice Baked Potatoes

Chocolate Cake with Seafoam Frosting
Cookies (depends on my mood when I get into the kitchen to bake)


Shabbat Lunch

Definitely Chulent, beyond that, it will depend on how many kids are around, so I'll have to figure that out later in the week.

Any suggestions - post a comment.

Enjoy the week - and remember, only 4 and 1/2 days until shabbat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for more recipes and ideas.....



Need help with menu planning?

Need household organization advice?

Want to be notified when new items are posted?


E-mail me at deb@debsdelicacies.com



Followers