Monday, June 29, 2009

Ketchup Shocker

Though this post has nothing specifically to do with Shabbat or Chagim- since ketchup is an ingredient we all use (and is nearly always kosher), I thought I'd pass this info along.

http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/everydaycooking/family/ketchuptastetest

I check Epicurious.com's blogs every day and was totally shocked to see this ketchup taste test - the only time I've ever bought ketchup other than Heinz was for pesach - and stopped doing that years ago since my kids decided it was better to do without for a week than to use the awful pesach ketchup.

Gonna have to do a taste test of my own..... Ok, now that's the connection to Shabbat - in a few weeks when my son and I will both be home for shabbat, I'll make foods that are ketchup related - as an ingredient, and a dip .... Menu to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search for more recipes and ideas.....



Need help with menu planning?

Need household organization advice?

Want to be notified when new items are posted?


E-mail me at deb@debsdelicacies.com



Followers